New, stain-free light color:
- Ideal for pediatric dentistry—won’t discolor teeth
- Liquids such as sodium hypochlorite won’t cause discoloration
- Pulp-capping to base/liner
- Pulpotomies to apexification
- Sealer to perforation repair
- Root-end filling to resorption
Inhibits bacterial growth* *Tested in vitro. Not a disinfectant
Better mixing, handling and placement:
- Finer powder mixes more easily and smoothly
- Handles like IRM® or SuperEBA®
- Washout resistant when placed
- No special equipment required for mixing or placement
Smart, convenient packaging:
- Desiccant-lined bottle protects fine powder
- Easy to dispense as needed, as little as 0.1 gm
- Compact design minimizes packaging waste
Vital Pulp Therapy and Endodontic Indications
NeoMTA Plus™ kits contain MTA Plus gel that improves the handling and placement, and enables you to use the material for a variety of procedures. The powder and gel may be mixed from 1:1 to 4:1 depending on whether you want the syrup-like consistency of a sealer, or the high viscosity needed for pulpotomies or root-end filling. The gel creates a stable mixture that resists washout during your procedures. When you are ready to rinse the site, the cement is stable, resists unwanted washout and enables you to finish quickly. The illustrations below show various Vital Pulp Therapy and Endodontic Indications. The yellow areas represent the application of NeoMTA Plus™. Click each image below for clinical tips.
We are happy to answer your questions. You’ll hear back from us soon, usually on the same business day.
Contact us by phone, mail, email or using this form to get more information or to discuss opportunities for international distribution of our products.
Toll Free Phone: 844-MTA-PLUS (844-682-7587)
Avalon Biomed Inc.
3315 West 12th Street Houston, TX 77008 USA