Grey MTA Plus®
2.5 gram Intro Kit
- Includes 2.5 gm powder, 4 cc gel, scoop & directions for use.
8 gram Value Kit
- Includes 8 gm powder, 12 cc gel, scoop & directions for use.
Grey MTA Plus is a bioceramic tricalcium silicate-based Dental Cement, which is slightly more radiopaque than (white) MTA. The light silvery color of MTA Plus is visible during placement. Grey MTA Plus is indicated for both Vital Pulp Therapy and Endodontic procedures. General dentists and endodontists praise the multi-use Grey MTA Plus because it mixes more smoothly and is easier to dispense. The unique gel enables more stable placement, washout resistance and faster clinical setting.
- Pulp-capping to Base/Liner
- Pulpotomies to Apexification
- Sealer to Perforation Repair
- Root-end Filling to Resorption
New, light grey color:
- More radiopaque than the leading white MTAs
- Visible for precise placement
- Inhibits bacterial growth in vitro of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Enterococcus faecalis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Better mixing, handling and placement:
- Finer powder mixes more easily and smoothly
- Dispense as little as 0.1 gm
- Unique gel for stable placement
- Washout resistant
- No special equipment required
Smart, convenient packaging:
- Protects fine powder in desiccant-lined bottle
- Easy to dispense powder as needed
- Dropper-tip gel bottle minimizes waste
Vital Pulp Therapy and Endodontic Indications
Grey MTA Plus kits contain MTA Plus gel that improves the handling and placement, and enables you to use the material for a variety of procedures. The powder and gel may be mixed from 1:1 to 3:1 depending on whether you want the syrup-like consistency of a sealer, or the high viscosity needed for apexification or root-end filling. The gel creates a stable mixture that resists washout during your procedures. When you are ready to rinse the site, the cement is stable, resists unwanted washout and enables you to finish quickly. The illustrations below show various Vital Pulp Therapy and Endodontic Indications. The yellow areas represent the application of Grey MTA Plus. Click each image below for clinical tips.
We are happy to answer your questions. You’ll hear back from us soon, usually on the same business day.
Contact us by phone, mail, email or using this form to get more information or to discuss opportunities for international distribution of our products.
Toll Free Phone: 844-MTA-PLUS (844-682-7587)
Avalon Biomed Inc.
3315 West 12th Street Houston, TX 77008